Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District, Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District, Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District , Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Edwards Aquifer Authority, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays-Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, October 17, 2016, at 10:00 am at the Patrick Heath Public Library, 451 N. Main Street, Boerne, TX 78006.
Discussion and/or possible action may occur on the following business matters:
- Call to Order.
- Receipt of Posted Meeting Notices.
- Texas Water Development Board updates, comments, or communications.
- Consider clarification and amendment of the Desired Future Condition for the Ellenburger San Saba Aquifer located in Kendall County in GMA 9 in order for the DFC to be achievable as modeled.
- Annual Review of some or all individual GCD Management Plans and the accomplishments of GMA 9 in accordance with Chapter 36.108(c). NOTE: Each GCD may present a short summary of its Management Plan and how it complies with Chapter 36.108(c). You are encouraged to conduct individual reviews of each GCD Management Plans prior to the meeting. GMA 9 GCD Management Plans can be found at this website:
Use the index to locate each GCD. Open the desired GCD site and click on the link to the most recent Management Plan to access a PDF copy of their current Plan. The following are the GCDs located within GMA 9
- Bandera County River Authority and Ground Water District
- Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District
- Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District
- Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District
- Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District
- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District
- Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District
- Medina County Groundwater Conservation District
- Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District
- Discuss possibility of Medina County Groundwater Conservation District taking action to be removed from GMA 9 and possible GMA 9 involvement.
- Public Comment.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further information, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to:
Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman c/o Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District 601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636
(830) 868-9196 office, (830) 708-5020 cell, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Agenda as PDF