THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
October 15, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Workshop in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order The Workshop was called to order at 3:02 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance Director Webster led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum A quorum was established with four Director present.
- Public comment None offered.
- Workshop — CCGCD Management Plan District General Manager, Micah Voulgaris, presented the Board with work done to date on the draft management plan.
- Action Relative to items discussed in Workshop Director Michalec made a motion authorizing the General Manager to submit the draft management plan to the TWDB for pre-review. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 4-0-0.
- Adjournment Director Webster motioned to adjourn at 3:51P.M. Director Campbell seconded the motion which passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF