THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
October 10, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas
Directors Present: Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Directors Absent: Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- 1. Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 3:02 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Schwab led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 3 Directors present. Director Dietzmann arrived during Agenda Item 5.
- Public comment. No comment was offered.
- Workshop: Rulemaking. GM Voulgaris gave an overview of needed rule changes. Attorney Monique Norman discussed new legislative requirements. Directors also discussed working with Kendall County on their development rules. The Board moved into closed session at 4:20 P.M. The Board returned from closed session at 5:14 P.M.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshop. The Board directed GM Voulgaris to meet with Mrs. Norman prior to the next Rules Workshop.
- Adjournment. Director Schwab made a motion to adjourn at 5:14 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF