THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
October 10, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 6:04 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 3 directors present. Director Dietzmann and Director Campbell were not in attendance.
- Public comment. No comment offered.
- Consent Agenda: Director Webster made a motion to approve the Consent Agenda. The motion was seconded by Director Schwab and passed 3-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the September 11th, 2017 Workshop
- Approval of minutes from the September 11th, 2017 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report. GM Voulgaris provided the staff’s monthly report.
- Meteorological update. No update.
- Current drought stage. The District will remain in Drought Stage 2.
- GMA 9 update. No update.
- Subcommittee updates.
- Director Schwab made a motion to approve the Resolution for the Tax Levy Roll for 2017 in the amount of $259,405.24. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 3-0-0.
- Director Michalec made a motion to release the Pledge Security from the Federal Homeland Bank. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 3-0-0.
- 2016-2017 Annual Report to the Board. GM Voulgaris provided the District’s Annual Report.
- Update on #9 Toepperwein Road. The Board will hold a workshop with Peter Lewis to discuss moving forward with the district’s new office building.
- Correspondence. GM Voulgaris provided the Board with a letter concerning the proposed Fair Oaks annexation.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics. The CCGCD Board of Directors will hold a Workshop with Peter Lewis on Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 3:00 P.M.
- Adjournment. Director Webster made a motion to adjourn at 6:50 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Schwab and passed 3-0-0.
Download as PDF