Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District, Blanco-Pedernales Groundwater Conservation District, Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District , Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays-Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Southwest Travis County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, November 5, 2018, at 10:00 am at the Dripping Springs City Hall, 511 Mercer Street, Dripping Springs, Texas.
Discussion and/or possible action may occur on the following business matters:
- Call to Order.
- Receipt of Posted Meeting Notices.
- Approval of January 29, 2018 GMA 9 Meeting Minutes.
- Texas Water Development Board updates, comments, or communications.
- Consider GMA 9 Resolution 2018-01 regarding those portions of northern Medina County currently located in GMA 9 being reassigned to GMA 10.
- Report on progress of “common rules” analysis by GMA 9 ad hoc subcommittee.
- Discussion on existing GMA 9 DFCs and the possible need for revisions in this planning cycle.
- Annual Review of individual GCD Management Plans and the accomplishments of GMA 9 in accordance with Chapter 36.108(c). NOTE: GMA0 9 GCDs are required to meet Chapter 36.108(c) requirements and should be prepared to present a short summary of its Management Plan and how it complies with Chapter 36.108(c). Committee members and members of the public are encouraged to conduct individual reviews of each GCD Management Plans prior to the meeting. GMA 9 GCD Management Plans can be found at this website:
Use the index to locate each GCD. Open the desired GCD site and click on the linkThe following are the GCDs located within GMA 9 to the most recent Management Plan to access a PDF copy of their current Plan.
- Bandera County River Authority and Ground Water District
- Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District
- Blanco-Pedernales Groundwater Conservation District
- Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District
- Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District
- Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District
- Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District
- Medina County Groundwater Conservation District
- Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District
- Southwest Travis County Groundwater Conservation District (newly created…no Management Plan at this time)
- Public Comment.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further information, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to:
Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman c/o Blanco-Pedenales Groundwater Conservation District 601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636 (830) 868-9196 office, (830) 708-5020 cell, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Agenda as PDF