THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
November 2, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas
Directors Present: Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Directors Absent: Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order Director Michalec called the workshop to order at 3:02 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance Director Webster led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum A quorum was present with three Directors in attendance. Director Dietzmann arrived during item 5 and Director Campbell was absent.
- Public comment No public comment was offered.
- Workshop: Meet with Architect Peter Lewis on the development of the #9 Toepperwein property Peter Lewis and his associates provided the Board with conceptual design ideas on the proposed new CCGCD offices.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshop No action was required.
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such No action was required.
- Adjournment Director Webster made a motion to adjourn at 4:22 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Schwab and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF