THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
November 13, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas
Directors Present: Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 3:01 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with all directors present.
- Public comment. No comment was offered.
- Workshop: Draft proposed revisions to the District’s rules, including but not limited to required statutory amendments. Attorney Monique Norman led the workshop, discussing exempt vs non-exempt new well drilling applications, production limits, spacing and the process to contest an application.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshop. Director Webster made a motion that the District propose rule amendments for the following rules: 3.1 Operating Permits, 3.2 Drilling New Wells, 3.3 Permit Applications, Rule 6 Well Spacing, 8.4.I. Hearing Request, and 10.2.A Maximum Permitted Production Amounts. The motion also called for the District to hold a public hearing on December 11th, 2017 at 6:00 P.M.
- Adjournment Director Dietzmann made am motion to adjourn at 5:15 P.M. Director Webster seconded the motion which carried unanimously.
Download as PDF