THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
May 9, 2016
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President) Bob Webster-District 1 (Secretary)
“Bob by ‘ Schwab- District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the Workshop to order at 4:02 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 5 directors present.
- Public comment. No public comment was offered.
- Workshop: Presentation/workshop with Putnam Bridge on the Miralomas Subdivision. Charles Cook of Putnum Bridge and Jamie Miller with Bury Engineering gave a presentation on the proposed Miralomas Subdivision. The waste water treatment plant was discussed in length as well as a timel ine of the project. The public, the developer, and the Board engaged in a lengthy dialog about The Miralomas management team will give a presentation to the Kendall County Commissioners Court in the near future.
- Adjournment. Director Campbell made a motion to adjourn at 5:07 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Schwab and passed 5-0-0.
Download Agenda as PDF