THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
May 13, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Benjamin Eldredge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 4:04 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with four directors present. Director Bloxsom was not in attendance.
- Public comment. No comment was offered.
- Workshop — Rulemaking The Board, members of the public in attendance and staff discussed Rule 10.2 “Production limits for all wells requiring an operating permit”. The operating permit subcommittee consisting of Directors Michalec and Campbell and GM Voulgaris recommended reducing the maximum production limit from 1.6 acre foot to 1 acre foot/acre/year.
- Action relative to items discussed in workshop See Item 7.
- Proposal of District rule amendments and setting of a date for a public hearing on the proposed rule amendments Director Campbell made a motion to Propose an amendment to Rule 10.2 A., reducing the maximum production limit from 1.6 acre foot to 1 acre foot/acre/year. The motion was seconded by Director Eldredge and passed 4-0-0. Staff was directed to provide public notice and set a public hearing for June 10th, 2019 at 6:00 P.M.
- Adjournment. Director Campbell made a motion to adjourn at 5:45 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF