NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION
KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Monday the 11th of May, 2015. The meeting will begin at 6:00 P.M. and will occur at the Kendall County Courthouse in the Third Floor Assembly Room, located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public comment
- Consent Agenda:
a. Approval of minutes from the April 13, 2015 Regular Meeting
b. Approval of minutes from the April 13, 2015 Workshop
c. Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
d. Monthly financial report(s)
e. Monthly operations report
- Operating Permit Applications:
a. Application to renew the Operating Permit for wells W6426, W6427, W6428 and W7162 at 102A Cordillera Ridge in Boerne. The Permittee, Cordillera Ranch Property Owner’s Association, is requesting 13.62 acre feet annually for commercial and irrigation use.
b. Application to renew the Operating Permit for well W2024 at 138 Pfeiffer Road in Boerne. The Permittee, Tim Lamberson, is requesting 16 acre feet annually for domestic, livestock, agricultural and irrigation use.
c. Application to renew the Operating Permit for wells W6065, W6066 and W6069 at 504 Johns Road in Boerne. The Permittee, H.W. Schwope and Sons, is requesting 40 acre feet annually for irrigation use.
d. Application to renew the Operating Permit for wells W6071, W6072 and W6073 at 504 Johns Road in Boerne. The Permittee, H.W. Schwope and Sons, is requesting 10 acre feet annually for commercial use.
e. Application to renew the Operating Permit for well W2350 at 143 US 87 in Comfort. The Permittee, Comfort ISD, is requesting 30 acre feet annually for a Public Water System, irrigation, livestock and commercial use.
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
a. Monthly report
b. Current drought stage
c. GMA 9 d. Rules subcommittee
e. Website subcommittee
f. Real Property subcommittee
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District General Manager
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF