THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
March 20, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Special Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Dietzmann called the meeting to order at 5:03 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Webster led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Public Comment. No Public Comment was offered.
- Presentation by the Mira Lomas Subdivision. Charles Cook gave an update on the Mira Lomas development project. The Board held a dialogue with Mr. Cook regarding water sources and waste water.
- Update on the 85th Texas Legislative Session. The board discussed proposed legislation, particularly HB 3677. GM Voulgaris gave a summary of the proposed groundwater legislation.
- Discussion and possible action on engaging a legislative consultant for the 85th Texas Legislature Session. After discussion, it was the Board consensus to not engage a legislative consultant at this time, but directed GM Voulgaris to carry the item onto future agendas.
- Adjournment. Director Webster made a motion to adjourn at 5:57 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 3-0-0.
Download as PDF