NOTICE OF A REGULAR MEETING OF
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that the regu la r meet ing of the Cow Creek Groundwa ter onservation District will be held on Monday the 14 th of March, 2016. The meeting will begin at 6:00 P.M. and will occur at the Kendall County Courthouse in the Third Floor Assembly Room, located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meet ings, includin g all subch apters and sections:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public comment
- Consent Agenda:
a. Approval of minutes from the February 8th, 2016 Regular Meeting
b. Approval of minutes from the February 8th, 2016 Workshop
c. Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
d. Monthly financial report(s)
e. Monthly operations report
- District Order 2016-002 – Order calling for the cancellation of the May J1h, 2016 Directors Election
- Discussion and possible action regarding a District wide hazardous waste disposal day
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
a. Monthly report
b. Current drought stage
c. Meteorological update
e. Rulemaking subcommittee update
f. Update on District vehicle
g. Action on District vehicles
- Closed Session: Deliberation regarding real property (§551.072)
- Action relevant to items discussed in closed session
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District General Manager
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF