THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
March 11, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 6:00 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with five directors present.
- Public comment. No comment was offered.
- Consent Agenda:
- Approval of minutes from the February 11th, 2019 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- Discussion and action on an application for an operating permit for a new well. The Applicant, Shawn Greco is requesting 131,400 gallons annually from the proposed well. The water will be used to for domestic use and fire protection for Greco Bend Subdivision at 927 FM 473 in Boerne, TX 78006.
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report
- Meteorological update
- Current drought stage
- Subcommittee updates
- Management Plan
- 2019 Legislative update
- Discussion and possible action regarding the possibility of recording future CCGCD Board meetings
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
Download as PDF