THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
June 8, 2020
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)– Arrived during Agenda Item 7G
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 6:04 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Michalec led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 4 directors present. Director Bloxsom arrived during Agenda Item 7G.
- Public comment. John Kight spoke on rain tracking through CoCoRahs.
- Consent Agenda: Director Campbell made a motion to approve the Consent Agenda. The motion was seconded by Director Eldredge and passed 4-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the March 9th, 2020 Regular Meeting
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- Adoption of the 2020 Fee Schedule. GM Voulgaris indicated adding a new fee item to the schedule. Director Campbell made a motion to adopt the presented fee schedule. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 4-0-0.
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report. GM Voulgaris provided the staff’s monthly report.
- Meteorological/ET study update, Dave Knollhoff. Mr. Knollhoff gave his meteorological update. Mr. Knollhoff has been in touch with new individuals interested in reporting ET.
- Current drought stage. The District will remain in Drought Stage 1.
- Subcommittee Updates. No updates.
- GMA 9. The next meeting will be in July.
- Cyber Security Training. The District’s compliance must be completed by June 15, 2020.
- Non-exempt Domestic Wells. GM Voulgaris gave the board information regarding a non-exempt domestic well on a piece of property in the County.
- Update and action on rainwater harvesting system for the District Office. The Pump House for the Rainwater Harvesting System is underway.
- Correspondence. No correspondence was entertained.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics. The next regular board meeting will be on July 13, 2020. At that time, Benjamin Eldredge and Milan Michalec will be sworn in for another 4 year term.
- Adjournment. Director Webster made a motion to adjourn at 7:01 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 5-0-0.
Download as PDF