THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
June 8, 2015
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann-At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 6:05 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Michalec led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 5 directors present.
- Consent Agenda: Director Michalec made a motion to approve the Consent Agenda. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 5-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the May 11, 2015 Regular Meeting
- Approval of minutes from the May 11, 2015 Workshop
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report. Dave Knollhoff provided the Board with an explanation of the current weather pattern and a forecast of what’s to come for the remainder of GM Voulgaris provided the staffs monthly report.
- Current drought stage. The District will remain in Drought Stage
- GMA 9. GMA 9 reviewed each District’s management plan. Each District is also tracking MAG numbers. Hays Trinity GCD is considering a different DFC, which in tum affects all the surroundings Districts. The next meeting will be July 20, 2015 in Dripping
- Rules subcommittee. The District will compose a letter to the Kendall County Commissioner’s Court to initiate a rulemaking discussion for density purposes.
- Website subcommittee. Heath met with Rudkin to clear up some miscommunications and to move forward with the
- Real Property subcommittee. The District should look into having a new office space by September 2016.
- 2015 Legislative Enclosed in the Director’s packet is a list of passed bills related to groundwater.
- Correspondence. No correspondence was entertained.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics. A Rulemaking Workshop will be held July 13, 2015 at 4:00 P.M. The next Regular Meeting of the CCGCD Board of Directors will be Monday, July 13, 2015 at 6:00 M. Director Dietzmann and Director Schwab will create a Budget Subcommittee.
- Adjournment. Director Michalec made a motion to adjourn at 7:10 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 5-0-0.
Download as PDF