THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
June 6, 2018
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop at the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District office located at 221 Water Street, Boerne, TX 78006.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Allan P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 5:00 P.M.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 3 directors present. Director Campbell and Director Bloxsom were not in attendance.
- Public comment. No comment was offered.
- Workshop on the General Contract for a New Office Building at the #9 Toepperwein property. In compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for deliberation regarding real property (§551.072). The Board discussed the submitted bids with Peter Lewis. The Board also discussed financing options for the project.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshop. The Board advised Micah to place the General Contract on the June 11th Regular Meeting agenda.
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such.
- Adjournment. Director Michalec made a motion to adjourn at 5:54 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 3-0-0.
Download as PDF