NOTICE OF A SPECIAL MEETING
OF THE COW CREEK GROUNDWATER
CONSERVATION DISTRICT KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that a special meeting of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Friday the 15th of June, 2018. The special meeting will begin at 11:00 A.M. and will occur in the District Office, located at 221 Water Street, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
- Call to Order
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public Comment
- The Board may take action to rescind, modify, or update any previous Board orders, actions or budgets relating to the construction of a new office at # 9 Toepperwein.
- Discussion and possible action to establish the source of funding for the construction of a new office at #9 Toepperwein Road.
- Select bid, approve, and authorize the General Contract for a New Office Building at the #9 Toepperwein property. In compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for deliberation regarding real property (§551.072) and/or attorney- client matters (§551.071).
Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District General Manager
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF