THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
July 13, 2015
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer) M/M
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Don Dietzmann-At Large (Vice President)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the workshop to order at 4:00 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 4 directors present. Director Dietzmann was not in attendance.
- Public comment. No public comment was offered
- Workshop: The Board conducted a workshop on rulemaking.
- Future workshop dates and topics. None discussed.
- Adjournment. Director Michalec made an announcement that meeting would stand adjourned until the 6:00 P.M. Regular Board Meeting.
Download as PDF