THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
July 10, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Directors Present: Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer) Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer) –
Directors Absent: N/A
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 5:05 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. The Pledge of Allegiance was not recited.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 4 directors present. Director Campbell arrived during agenda item 5.
- Public comment. No comment offered.
- Workshop: Review of the responses to the Request for Qualifications for Architectural Services for the District office to be located at #9 Toepperwein Road in Boerne. The Board created a ranking system of the RFQ for Architectural Services that were submitted.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshop. No action.
- Adjournment. Director Dietzmann made a motion to adjourn. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 5-0-0.
Download as PDF