THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
January 9, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President) Bob Webster – District 1(Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/ Treasurer)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 4:07 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 4 directors present. Director Campbell was not in attendance.
- Public comment. No public comment.
- Workshop: Draft proposed revisions to the District’s rules, including required statutory amendments. Directors, staff and Counsel Monique Norman reviewed draft statutory rule changes.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshop. Director Webster made a motion to propose the draft rule changes and to set a Public Hearing with the option to approve the rule changes for the February 13, 2017 Regular Meeting. The motion was seconded by Director Dietzmann and passed 4-0-0.
- Adjournment. Director Schwab made a motion to adjourn at 5:05 P.M. The motion was seconded Director Dietzmann and passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF