THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
January 8, 2018
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
- Call to Order. Director Schwab called the meeting to order at 6:00 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Heath Hoffman led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with three directors present. Directors Michalec and Dietzmann were not in attendance.
- Public comment. No comment was offered.
- Consent Agenda: Director Webster made a motion to approve the Consent Agenda exclusive of Items A, B and C which will be addressed at a later meeting date. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 3-0-0.
- Approval of minutes from the October 10th, 2017 Regular Meeting
- Approval of minutes from the December 11th, 2017 Workshop
- Approval of minutes from the December 11th, 2017 Regular Meeting
- Approval of minutes from the December 21st, 2017 Workshop
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
- Monthly financial report(s)
- Monthly operations report
- District activities & subcommittee updates:
- Monthly report. GM Voulgaris provided the staff’s monthly report.
- Meteorological update. Dave Knollhoff provided a meteorological update read by GM Voulgaris.
- Current drought stage. The District will remain in Drought Stage 2.
- GMA 9 update. GMA 9 will meet to review District Management Plans and DFC compliance on January 29, 2018 at 10:00 A.M.
- Subcommittee updates. The Operating Permit subcommittee is going to set up a meeting to discuss permits received and to rewrite the District’s Operating Permit Application Forms.
- Discussion and action concerning the District’s property at #9 Toepperwein Road. GM Voulgaris read through some correspondence with Peter Lewis.
- Correspondence. No correspondence entertained.
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics. The Board of Directors will meet for a Workshop on Thursday, January 18, 2018 at 5:00P.M. The next regular meeting will be Monday, February 12, 2018 at 6:00 P.M.
- Adjournment. Director Webster made a motion to adjourn. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 3-0-0.
Download as PDF