THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
February 8, 2016
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Directors Absent: N/A
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the Workshop to order at 4:04 PM.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Michalec called attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 5 directors present.
- Public comment. No public comment was offered.
- Workshop #1: 2015-2016 budget designated reserves. The Board and Staff discussed 2015-2016 designated reserves and will re-evaluate at a future meeting.
- Workshop #2: Deliberation regarding real property. The Board discussed the ongoing office property search and decided to engage a realtor to assist. The Board will re-evaluate at the March 14, 2016 meeting.
- Closed Session: Deliberation regarding real property, §551.072. No closed session was held.
- Action relevant to items discussed in the workshops. N/A
- Future workshop dates and topics. The CCGCD Board of Directors will convene Monday, March 14, 2016 for a follow-up workshop at 4:00 PM.
- Adjournment. Director Dietzmann made a motion to adjourn at 5:12 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 5-0-0.
Download Agenda as PDF