Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District, Blanco-Pedernales Groundwater Conservation District, Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District , Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Edwards Aquifer Authority, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays-Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, February 6, 2017, at 10:00 am at the Upper Guadalupe River Authority Auditorium, located at 125 Lehman n Dr., Kerrville, Texas.
Discussion and/or possible action may occur on the following business matters:
- Call to Order.
- Receipt of Posted Meeting Notices.
- Texas Water Development Board updates, comments, or communications.
- Accept the TWDB notification that the TWDB has determined GMA 9 DFCs and Explanatory Report are administratively complete, and discuss GMA 9 and GCD subsequent
- Consider any filed or proposed 2017 legislation relevant to GMA 9, including B. 922 by Workman …”relating to the creation of the Southwestern Travis County Groundwater Conservation District”.
- Annual Review of some or all individual GCD Management Plans and the accomplishments of GMA 9 in accordance with Chapter 108(c). NOTE: any GCD who needs to meet Chapter 36.108(c) requirements may present a short summary of its Management Plan and how it complies with Chapter 36.108(c). You are encouraged to conduct individual reviews of each GCD Management Plans prior to the meeting. GMA 9 GCD Management Plans can be found at this website: http://www.twdb.texas.gov/groundwater/conservation_districts/index.aspUse the index to locate each GCD. Open the desired GCD site and click on the link to the most recent Management Plan to access a PDF copy of their current Plan. The following are the GCDs located within GMA 9
- Bandera County River Authority and Ground Water District
- Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District
- Blanco-Pedernales Groundwater Conservation District
- Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District
- Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District
- Edwards Aquifer Authority
- Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District
- Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District
- Medina County Groundwater Conservation District
- Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District
- Public Comment.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further information, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to:(830) 868-9196 office, (830) 708-5020 cell, email to: email@example.com Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman c/o Blanco-Pedernales Groundwater Conservation District 601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636
Download Agenda as PDF