Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District, Blanco-Pedernales Groundwater Conservation District, Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District , Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays-Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Southwest Travis County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, February 4, 2019, at 10:00 am at the Upper Guadalupe River Authority Classroom, located at 125 Lehmann Dr., Kerrville, Texas.
Discussion and/or possible action may occur on the following business matters:
- Call to Order.
- Receipt of Posted Meeting Notices.
- Approval of November 5, 2018 GMA 9 Meeting Minutes.
- Texas Water Development Board updates, comments, or communications.
- Individual District updates, comments, or communications if necessary.
- Discussion on existing GMA 9 DFCs and the possible need for revisions in this planning cycle.
- Discussion on standardization of Monitor Well analysis and reporting.
- Consider having the GMA 9 Chairman and Vice Chairman meet with consultants Velma Danielson and James Beach to discuss consultant tasks and work products needed by GMA 9 during this planning cycle compared with previous cycle.
- Public Comment.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further information, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to:
Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman c/o Blanco-Pedenales Groundwater Conservation District 601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636 (830) 868-9196 office, (830) 708-5020 cell, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Agenda as PDF