Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meetings
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District, Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District, Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Edwards Aquifer Authority, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Medina County Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Monday, February 23, 2015, at 10:00 am at the Upper Guadalupe River Authority Auditorium, 125 Lehmann Dr., Kerrville, Texas.
Discussion and/or possible action may occur on the following business matters:
- Call to Order
- Report of Posted Meeting Notices
- Approval of December 15, 2014 Minutes.
- Texas Water Development Board update, comments, or communications.
- Update on status of Explanatory
- Update on Electro Purification high volume wells in Hays County/EAA/GMA 10.
- Reports on regional water planning activities by GMA 9 representatives to Regions J, K, and L.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda
Further information, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman, Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District, 601 West Main,
P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636; email@example.com; (830) 868-9196.
Download Agenda as PDF