THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
February 11, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a workshop in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order Director Michalec called the workshop to order at 4:05 P.M.
- 2. Pledge of Allegiance GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum Director Bloxsom was not present.
- Public comment None offered.
- Workshop — Rulemaking The Board conducted a rulemaking workshop. Director Webster went through a list of potential areas that he felt needed addressing. Director Michalec, Director Webster and GM Voulgaris will forward the potential rule changes to Counsel for review.
- Action relative to items discussed in workshop GM Voulgaris will forward the potential rule changes to District’s legal counsel for review.
- Adjournment Director Webster made a motion to adjourn at 5:04 P.M. which was seconded by Director Eldredge and carried 4-0-0.
Download as PDF