THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
December 21, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop at the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District office located at 221 Water Street, Boerne, TX 78006.
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
- Call to Order The meeting was convened at 1:00 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance No pledge was recited.
- Establishment of a Quorum Three Directors were present to establish a quorum.
- Public comment No public was available to provide comment.
- Workshop on the development of the #9 Toepperwein property The Directors and staff went over the conceptual site plan and offered the following comments:
- Scale back the site work to focus more on just the pad site.
- Scale back on the water crossing.
- Scale back on the asphalt.
- Requested a cost comparison with a metal building.
- Small adjustments to the floor plan
- Requested an explanation of the Contractor general conditions line item.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshop No action was required.
- Adjournment The meeting was adjourned at 2:30 P.M.
Download as PDF