THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
December 11, 2017
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop at the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District office located at 221 Water Street, Boerne, TX 78006.
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
- Call to Order Director Dietzmann called the workshop at 3:01 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance Director Webster led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum A Quorum was present with 3 Director in attendance.
- Public comment None offered
- Workshop on the development of the #9 Toepperwein property Peter Lewis and Ken Kolachny both gave presentations on updated site plans and updated site work plans respectively.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshop No action was taken.
- Adjournment Director Campbell made a motion to adjourn at 4:17 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 3-0.
Download as PDF