THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
August 8, 2016
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann-At Large (Vice President)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Directors Absent: N/A
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 3:02 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Schwab led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A Quorum was reached with 5 directors present.
- Public comment. No public comment was offered.
- Workshop: 2016-2017 Budget. GM Voulgaris reviewed the work done by the Budget Subcommittee with the Board. The Board moved to closed session at 4:05 P.M.; returning from closed session at 4:58 P.M.
- Action relative to items discussed in the Workshop. Director Schwab made a motion to approve a 4.5 % payroll increase from the proposed budget. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell. The motion for the 4.5% increase is in line with Kendall County which would include a salary and merit raise, thus alleviating the staff incentive column. The motion passed 5-0-0. Director Dietzmann made a motion to propose the budget as amended reflecting $383,338 in total revenues, $368,265 in total expenses with a reserve of $15,072. The motion was seconded by Director Webster and passed 5-0-0.
- Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such. Gm Voulgaris informed the Board of outstanding invoices to beaddressed.
- Adjournment. Director Michalec made a motion to adjourn. The motion was seconded by Director Schwab and passed 4-0-0. Director Campbell left after Item 6.
Download as PDF