THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
August 12, 2019
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the District Meeting Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 4:04 P.M
- Pledge of Allegiance. Director Michalec led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance..
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with four directors present. Director Bloxsom was not in attendance.
- Public comment. No comment
- Workshop #1 — 2019-2020 Budget Staff and the Budget subcommittee presented the draft budget for discussion. The Directors met in closed session from 4:45 until 5:0L in closed session to discuss personnel matters. The Board will take up the proposal of the budget at the regular meeting.
- Action relative to items discussed in Workshop #1 No action will be taken at the workshop.
- Workshop #2 – Rulemaking Director Webster presented two pages of potential rule changes that he asked the Board to prioritize.
- Action relative to items discussed in Workshop #2 No action will be taken at the workshop.
- Appointment of CCGCD Director or Staff member to the Transportation Planning Committee Director Michalec gave the background on the Transportation Planning Committee with the City of Boerne, Kendall County and the City of Fair Oaks Ranch. The Board discussed appointing a representative to the committee. Director Michalec motioned to appoint Director Eldredge as the District’s representative on the Transportation Planning Committee with Director Campbell serving as an alternate. The appointees are authorized to speak on behalf of the District. Director Webster seconded the motion which carried 4-0-0.
- Adjournment A motion to adjourn was made at 5:58 P.M. by Director Michalec and seconded by Director Webster. The motion passed 4-0-0.
Download as PDF