THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
August 10, 2020
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened the Regular Meeting in the District Board Room located at 9 Toepperwein Road, Boerne, Texas.
Milan J. Michalec – District 2 (President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Vice President)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Treasurer)
Ben Eldridge – District 3 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Allen P. Bloxsom III – At Large (Secretary)
- Call to Order. – Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 4:10 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance. – Director Michalec led the Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was established, Director Bloxsom was absent
- Public comment. No comment offered.
- Workshop on the 2020-2021 District Budget – Manager Micah Voulgaris, Director Campbell, and Director Eldredge presented the Draft of the Proposed Budget for Fiscal Year 2020-2021.
- Adjournment – Director Webster made the motion to adjourn, Director Michalec seconded at 4:45 P.M.
Download as PDF