Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater District, Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District, Blanco-Pedernales Groundwater Conservation District, Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District , Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Southwestern Travis County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, April 22, 2019, at 10:00 am at the Bee Cave City Hall, 4000 Galleria Parkway, Bee Cave, Texas 78738.
Discussion and/or possible action may occur on the following business matters:
- Call to Order.
- Receipt of Posted Meeting Notices.
- Approval of February 4, 2019 GMA 9 Meeting Minutes.
- Texas Water Development Board updates, comments, or communications.
- TWDB presentation on Brackish Groundwater in the Hill Country Trinity Aquifer.
- Individual District updates, comments, or communications if necessary.
- Report and recommendations of Technical Committee on standardization of Monitor Well analysis and reporting.
- Report and recommendations from the GMA 9 Chairman and Vice Chairman on their meeting with consultants Velma Danielson and James Beach to discuss consultant tasks and work products needed by GMA 9 during this planning cycle compared with previous cycle.
- Discussion on existing GMA 9 DFCs and the possible need for revisions either GMA-wide or GCD specific during this planning cycle.
- Discussion of consultant work products, including scope of work, timelines, costs, etc. to address the needs of GMA 9 during the current GMA planning cycle.
- Designation of a GCD to serve as the contracting entity with the consulting team.
- Public Comment.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further information, questions, or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to:
Mr. Ron Fieseler, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman c/o Blanco-Pedenales Groundwater Conservation District 601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636 (830) 868-9196 office, (830) 708-5020 cell, email to: email@example.com
The Hill Country Galleria at Bee Cave is located on Highway 71, west of Austin and south of Lake Travis between RR 2244 and RR 620. Turn north on Cross Town Pkwy to enter the Galleria. You will arrive at a large “roundabout” Circle. There is parking to the left and to the right. The City Hall is the building immediately north of the Circle. We anticipate that we will be meeting in a conference room on the second floor.
Download Agenda as PDF