Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee Meeting
NOTICE OF OPEN MEETING
As required by Section 36.108(e), Texas Water Code, a meeting of the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee, comprised of district representatives from the following groundwater conservation districts located wholly or partially within Groundwater Management Area 9: Bandera County River Authority and Groundwater Dist rict, Barton Springs/Edwards Aquifer Conservation District, Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District, Comal Trinity Groundwater Conservation District , Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District, Edwards Aquifer Authority, Headwaters Groundwater Conservation District, Hays-Trinity Groundwater Conservation District, Trinity-Glen Rose Groundwater Conservation District, and Medina County Groundwater Conservation District, will be held on Monday, April 18, 2016, at 10:00 am at the Dripping Springs City Hall, 511 Mercer Street, Dripping Springs, Texas.
- 1. Call to Order.
- Receipt of Posted Meeting Notices.
- Approval of October 13, 2015 and April 4, 2016 GMA 9 Meeting Minutes.
- Texas Water Development Board updates, comments, or communications.
- Review Draft “Groundwater Management Area 9 Explanatory Report for Desired Future Conditions for Major and Minor Aquifers.”
- Consider approval of the GMA 9 draft document “Summarization of Public Comments Received and GMA 9 Responses” which will be attached to the Explanatory Report as “Appendix B”.
- Consider approval of GMA 9 Resolution # 041816-1 “Adopting the Groundwater Management Area 9 Joint Planning Committee’s (GMA 9) Classifications of Non-Relevant Aquifers for Joint Planning Purposes and Desired Future Conditions for Relevant Aquifers in GMA 9″, and authorizing the GMA 9 Chairman to formally submit them and all other required information to the TWDB.”
- Consider approval of “Groundwater Management Area 9 Explanatory Report for Desired Future Conditions for Major and Minor Aquifers.”
- Public Comment.
- Next meeting date, location, and future agenda items.
Further information , questions , or comments concerning any aspect of this meeting should be directed to:
Mr. Ron Fiesele r, GMA 9 Planning Committee Chairman c/o Blanco-Pedemales Groundwater Conservation District 601 West Main, P.O. Box 1516, Johnson City, TX 78636
(830) 868-9196 office, (830) 708-5020 cell, email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Agenda as PDF