THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
April 13, 2015
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Workshop in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Arrived during Agenda Item 5
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
- Call to Director Michalec called the workshop to order at 4:10 P.M.
- Pledge of Allegiance.
- Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 3 directors present. Director Dietzmann arrived during Agenda Item 5.
- Public comment. No public comment was offered.
- Workshop: Rulemaking. The Board discussed drought rules and other possible rule changes.
- Future workshop dates and topics. The next Rulemaking Workshop will be held Monday, May 11, 2015 at 4:00 M.
- Director Michalec adjourned the workshop at 5:20 P.M.
Download Agenda as PDF