NOTICE OF THE REGULAR MEETING OF THE
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
KENDALL COUNTY, TEXAS
NOTICE is hereby given that the regular meeting of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District will be held on Monday the 13th of April, 2015. The meeting will begin at 6:00 P.M. and will occur at the Kendall County Courthouse in the Third Floor Assembly Room, located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas, at which time the following will be discussed and appropriate action taken, pursuant to Chapter 36, Water Code; and pursuant to V.T.C.A. Government Code Section 551, Open Meetings, including all subchapters and sections:
- Call to Order.
- Pledge of Allegiance
- Establishment of a Quorum
- Public comment
- Consent Agenda:
a. Approval of minutes from the March 9, 2015 Regular Meeting
b. Payroll, employee benefits, operational expenses and payment of such
c. Monthly financial report(s)
d. Monthly operations report
- Variance Request:
a. Morris and Janell Jernigan are requesting relief from District Rule 10.4 at 101 Lost Valley in Boerne.
- Operating Permit Applications:
a. Application to renew and amend the Joshua Creek Ranch Operating Permit at 120 Cravey Road in Boerne. The Permittee is requesting to amend the irrigation use permit from 99 ac/ft/yr to 90.84 ac/ft/yr and amend the commercial use permit from 7.84 ac/ft/yr to 16.00 ac/ft/yr.
b. Application to renew the Clubs of Cordillera Ranch Operating Permit at 1092 Clubs Drive in Boerne. The Permittee is requesting 248.92 acre feet annually (148.92 for drought reduction purposes) for commercial, irrigation and construction use.
c. Application for an Operating Permit for well no. W6806 located at 20 Guthrie Road. The applicant, Kendall Plantation, LLC is requesting 780,000 gallons annually for commercial use.
- Consideration and action concerning the delinquent property tax in the amount of $4.12 on Lot 34, Oak Forest Subdivision, Unit II. The property will be conveyed to Andrew Rawls who will maintain and pay all future taxes on this property.
- Rulemaking update
- District activities:
a. Monthly report
b. Current drought stage
d. Watershed Stewardship Initiative update
e. Website subcommittee
f. Creation of a Real Property subcommittee
g. Line items added to the budget for the GMA9 Explanatory Report
- Future meeting dates and meeting topics
Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District General Manager
- The District may take a brief recess during the course of the meeting, depending upon the length of the meeting.
- The Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District is committed to compliance with the Disabilities Act (ADA). Reasonable accommodations and equal opportunity for effective communications will be provided upon request. Please contact the District office at 830-816-2504 at least 24 hours in advance if accommodation is needed.
- Citizens who desire to address the Board on any matter may sign up to do so prior to the meeting. Public comments will be received during the Public Comment portion of the meeting. Please limit comments to 5 minutes.
- At any time during the meeting and in compliance with the Texas Open Meetings Act, Chapter 551, Government Code, Vernon’s Texas Codes, Annotated, the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District Board may meet in executive session for consultation concerning attorney- client matters (§551. 071); deliberation regarding real property (§ 551.072); deliberation regarding prospective gift (§551.073); personnel matters (§551.074); and deliberation regarding security devices (§551.076).
Download Agenda as PDF