THE STATE OF TEXAS
COUNTY OF KENDALL
COW CREEK GROUNDWATER CONSERVATION DISTRICT
January 20, 2015
The Board of Directors of the Cow Creek Groundwater Conservation District (CCGCD) convened a Public Hearing and Special Meeting in the Third Floor Assembly Room of the Kendall County Courthouse located at 201 E. San Antonio Avenue, Boerne, Texas.
Milan Michalec – District 2 (President)
R.K. “Bobby” Schwab – District 3 (Treasurer)
Curt Campbell – District 4 (Asst. Secretary/Treasurer)
Don Dietzmann – At Large (Vice President)
Bob Webster – District 1 (Secretary)
1. Call to Order. Director Michalec called the meeting to order at 5:00 P.M.
2. Pledge of Allegiance. GM Voulgaris led attendees in the Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Establishment of a Quorum. A quorum was reached with 3 directors present. Director Dietzmann and Director Webster were not in attendance.
4. Public comment. No public comment was offered .
5. Public Hearing on the proposed 2015 Management Plan. Director Michalec opened the public hearing at 5:01 P.M. No public comment was offered. Director Michalec closed the public hearing at 5:01 P.M.
6. Adoption of the 2015 Management Plan. GM Voulgaris read Resolution 2015-001 to adopt the amended Management Plan as presented. Director Schwab made a motion to adopt the 2015 Management Plan and to insert the word ‘no’ into the public comment section of Resolution 2015-001 as not public comment was offered at the public hearing. The motion was seconded by Director Campbell and passed 3-0-0.
7. Correspondence. GM Voulgaris shared some correspondence with the Board regarding the District’s attorney Ross Fischer. Ross Fischer is no longer employed with Denton, Navarro, Rocha, Bernal, Hyde & Zech, P.C., the firm that represents the District. GM
Voulgaris informed the Board that he has dealt with Raika Rowe, also with NRBH&Z,
P.C. and doesn’t foresee any troubles with going to her for the District’s legal counsel.
8. Adjournment. Director Campbell made a motion to adjourn at 5:09 P.M. The motion was seconded by Director Schwab and passed 3-0-0.
Download Agenda as PDF